Ahmed, has designed multiple aquaponics farms. He has built his own 5000 sqft facility and operated the farm successfully for over 3 years before transitioning to design build consulting. Ahmed is well versed with all aspects of aquaponics operations including the feasibility, financial planning, set-up, build and operation of an aquaponics enterprise.
- Urbanspace Aquaponics, Vancouver BC 5000 sqft facility, design, build, operations and sold the facility
- Geenbiotix Enterprise, Panama City, Panama, 1.5 acres completed feasibility study
- Commox Valley BC, designed 2500 sqft facility
- Island Vapours, Toronto, ON, completed feasibility study
- Common Ground Farms, Burnaby, BC designed 6000 sqft facilty with Trout, build commencing January 2018
M.Eng Environmental Engineering.